M&T Business Debit Card
An M&T Business Debit Card is a more convenient way to pay for everyday business expenses right out of your business checking account – wherever Visa® is accepted.
Former People's United Customers: Activate your M&T Business Debit Card
- If you haven't activated your new M&T Business Debit card, be sure to do so immediately by calling the phone number on the front sticker of your card or use it at any M&T ATM, including former People’s United ATMs
- Update any recurring payments and your digital wallet by adding your M&T Business Debit Card and removing your People's United Business Debit Card to avoid service disruption
- If you haven't received your M&T Business Debit Card, please call 1-866-632-4512
Our Top M&T Debit Card Features and Services
Make purchases with ease anywhere debit or Visa© cards are accepted.
An M&T Business Debit Card provides convenient access to your M&T accounts, and because of chip and contactless technology, it's a faster and more secure way to pay.
- Use in place of cash and checks to pay for purchases at millions of businesses worldwide in person, online, in-app or by phone
- With contactless technology, tap to pay for a faster, more secure checkout
- Added protection by multiple security programs
- Make electronic bill payments
- Access linked M&T accounts (up to 4 checking, 4 savings and 2 Lines of Credit or Visa Credit Cards)
- Individual cards for authorized users, with unique cards and PIN numbers
- Convenient account access
- Cards are customizable so you can show your style
- Checkout is quick and easy when you enroll in Digital Wallet
Is this product right for you?
This product is best for people who:
- Are small business owners or managers
- Want an alternative to credit cards for purchases
- Rely on convenient access to business checking account funds
- Enjoy the flexibility of a single card for:
- In-store purchases
- Online or in-app purchases
- Cash withdrawals from an ATM
- Easy transfers between linked M&T accounts
- Make frequent business-related purchases, including:
- Office supplies
- Client dinners
- Business travel expenses
- One-time and recurring invoices/bills
- Internet purchases
- Phone orders
Cardholders must be authorized signers on all deposit accounts linked to their cards.
Enhance your debit card account by taking advantage of:
- Online Banking for Business to easily access your money, wherever you are
- Custom Card Options to personalize your card
F A Qs
Learn more about the M&T Business Card. Read our comprehensive F A Qs.