Merchant Services for Not-for-Profits
Give your donors more ways to make charitable contributions with payment solutions from M&T Bank Merchant Services®.
M&T understands the needs of your not-for-profit organization.
From annual giving campaigns to spring fundraising events, M&T’s Merchant Services Business Consultants understand that not-for-profits have unique needs and often limited resources. We’re committed to helping you get the most out of those resources.
We can help with customized payment solutions.
Our Merchant Services Business Consultants are ready to help with tools that can help you raise more to do more.
- Offer donors more options for philanthropic giving. Don’t let limited payment options limit your online donations. From paper checks to all types of credit and debit cards, we make it easy expand your payment acceptance options.
- Accept donations online or on-site at fundraising events. We’ll help you choose the right payment technologies for all your needs and make them more affordable with convenient lease and purchase plans.
- Gain insights into your donor base and simplify your reconciliation processes. We’ll introduce you to iQ, our user-friendly account management tool. We’ll show you how to extract the data you need to tailor your fundraising appeals and use it to streamline monthly account reconciliations. We can even demonstrate how built-in reporting features can help you create more persuasive board presentations.
- Help protect your donor card data and your organization from fraud and theft. With new security threats emerging daily, we can help you stay ahead of danger with our PCI Assist and state-of-the-art encryption and tokenization tools.
- Get an all-in-one solution from an M&T service partner. Need a one-stop payment solution fast? We partner with industry leaders like Govolution to offer rapidly deployed, turnkey solutions with technical support throughout the implementation process and beyond.
Request a customized payment solution today.
Give us a call and we’ll give you more ideas for engaging donors and streamlining your payment processes.