Government and other public sector clients rely on us for a complete banking experience – from initial needs review to ongoing service and solution enhancements.
Financial Solutions for the Public Sector
Your dedicated Government Banking Team will partner with branch and product managers to deliver a locally serviced suite of solutions that meets your needs. Many of our products and services were designed specifically for the public sector.
Through the expert integration of M&T Bank, M&T Securities, Inc., M&T Insurance Agency, Inc. and Wilmington Trust, we are fully equipped to support the operating and financial needs of clients in state and local government and other public sector organizations, including:
- City, state and county governments and municipalities
- State agencies
- Public authorities and utilities
- Special purpose districts
- Housing authorities
- Public school systems
- State universities
- Municipal fire districts
In This Section
- Collection Services > Learn about our cash vault, lockbox, deposit reconciliation and other collection services for government and public sector clients.
- Financing & Credit Services > Discover M&T Bank financing services for government and public sector clients – we offer debt underwriting, lines of credit, tax-exempt financing and more.
- Depository Services > Choose from a variety of depository services well-suited for government entities, including Commercial Checking, Money Market and CD accounts, and Remote Check Deposit.
- Treasury Management > Help improve cash flow and manage risk with services tailored for government and public sector clients. We offer payables, receivables, fraud protection, sweep services and more.
- Merchant Services > With merchant tools tailored for government organizations, you can streamline credit card acceptance and processing and enjoy in-house data support.
- Employee Benefits > Our programs – including health, disability and retirement plans – help government and public sector organizations attract and retain quality employees while keeping costs in line.