Large Group Medical Plans
With M&T Insurance Agency, clients can leverage our relationships with a large network of regional and national carriers, and count on our consultative, collaborative approach.
M&T can help you balance your company's health care coverage and costs.
M&T Insurance Agency, Inc. can help large group employers provide comprehensive employee health care coverage while managing costs associated with health care plans. We offer sophisticated solutions for large businesses – and the experience to help meet your complex needs.
Not a large group? Learn more about our Group Medical Plans for small or medium-sized businesses.
A Consultative Approach
We work with you to identify key considerations and build viable group medical programs to meet the needs of your employees and your business. From simple HMO plans to complex self-funded plans, we can help you achieve the objectives for your company's group benefits plan.
How to Choose the Right Group Medical Plan
Factors to consider when choosing your group medical insurance:
- Self-funded or fully insured group medical plans. If your company requires unique funding options to better manage risk and cash flow, you may want to consider HMO, POS, PPO or Indemnity plans
- Multiple funding options. These will help you provide a broader array of employee benefits
- Pharmacy plans. Explore traditional group pharmacy programs, co-pay alternatives and mail order plans to manage escalating costs of prescriptions
Benefits of Working with an Experienced Team
While each case can be different, possible benefits may include:
- Access to all major regional and national carriers
- Alternative premium funding options
- Fully insured and self-insured plans
- Stop-loss insurance
- Pharmacy carve-out
- Network evaluation
- Group dental insurance