Commercial Checking Accounts
Choose the corporate checking account that gives you the features you need – and the top-tier service you deserve.
Maximize your liquidity and keep your flexibility.
Your company's checking account is typically the financial solution that businesses use most. Make sure your checking account is working as hard as you do. M&T's account options allow you to decide whether you'd prefer to earn interest or save money on service charges, among other benefits.
M&T offers three commercial checking account options.
- Analyzed, tiered, non-interest-bearing checking account
- Provides earnings credit rate to reduce or offset service charges
- FDIC coverage
Corporate Checking with Interest
- Analyzed, tiered, interest-bearing checking account
- Competitive interest rates
- FDIC coverage
M&T's commercial customer service team has a proven record of providing attentive, relationship-based service to businesses of all types and sizes.
In 2021, Greenwich Associates recognized M&T with 29 regional and national Greenwich Excellence Awards and six Greenwich Best Brand Awards for small business and middle market banking products and services. Among those awards, our middle market team was recognized for:
- Greenwich Excellence Award for Overall Satisfaction (Nationally and Regionally)
- Greenwich Best Brand Award for Trust
- Greenwich Best Brand Award for Ease of Doing Business
- Greenwich Excellence Award for Likelihood to Recommend (Nationally and Regionally)
Ready to get started?
We want to help you find the commercial checking account that's right for you. Here are three easy ways to learn more about opening an account:
- Online. Submit a request for more information and let us know when and how to get in touch with you
- Phone. Call 1-800-724-2240 (Monday–Friday 6am–9pm ET Saturday–Sunday 9am–5pm ET) to speak to a Commercial Service Team Representative or call your M&T Relationship Manager directly
- Visit a branch. Stop by your closest M&T branch