Mobile Token for Treasury Center
Eliminate the need to carry a physical token with our mobile token app.
The Benefits of Mobile Token
The Treasury Center Mobile Token is an alternative to the physical token and allows for a fast and more reliable way to access your online banking services, at no additional cost.
- Creates a password-free, seamless log in experience via your mobile device
- Mobile token app can be downloaded instantly and is compatible with Apple, iPhone, iPad, or Google Android devices – including your smart-watch
- Also available for use via the M&T Commercial Mobile Deposit app
- Enabled with Biometric Authentication (Face/Touch ID) for an additional layer of security
How Mobile Token for Treasury Center works:
Log into Treasury Center with your User ID
A notification is sent to your phone to authenticate
You are successfully logged into Treasury Center
You are logged into Treasury Center
Getting Started as a User with Mobile Token
User(s) only need to register each of their devices once for mobile token.
Users that currently log in with physical tokens can now self-serve and change their challenge method from Physical Token to Mobile Token. The same can be done with password users. User(s) only need to register each of their devices once for mobile token.
Download the PingID app on your mobile device.
- iPhone: Apple App Store
- Android: Google Play Store
- Log into Treasury Center
- Click Security Settings in the upper right under your name
- Click Register for Mobile Token
- Follow the prompts on the screen to scan the QR code with the PingID app
Once registered, your token passcode is now a push notification sent to your mobile device at each login.
At your next login, you will authenticate with the PingID app.
Getting Started as an Administrator setting up a New User
The company administrator must update the new user’s challenge method to “Mobile Token” in Treasury Center. If dual administration, second administrator’s approval is required.
Instruct user to download the PingID app & register. At their next Treasury Center login, they will register their user ID to PingID using a QR code.
Once registered, the user’s token passcode is now a push notification sent to their mobile device.
Take the next step.
To learn more about Mobile Token, please call 1-800-724-2240 (Monday–Friday 8am–6pm ET) to speak to one of our experienced Treasury Management Service Team Representatives or contact your dedicated M&T Relationship Manager.
Please note: Mobile Token is not yet available for phone-in-wire customers.