Commercial Card Alerts
Learn how you can get automated, real-time notifications on your organization’s Commercial Cards.
Information is power.
We believe that keeping our Commercial Card clients “in-the-know” is critical.
Commercial Card Alerts from M&T Bank will help do exactly that – providing cardholders and program administrators with automated, real-time notifications to keep you informed on your Commercial Card program.
Program Administrators can send alerts to themselves, and/or to their cardholders, or cardholders can set-up their own alerts. Choose from:
- Over 20 different alert types, including fraud alerts on suspicious activity
- Email, SMS Text, or Voice
- One-way, two-way, or inquiry alerts
By enrolling in alerts, M&T Commercial cardholders are empowered to make key decisions with convenient, up-to-date information using their preferred communication method.
- Log in to CentreSuite
- Go to Manage TSYS Alerts on the home screen
- Select Language and Timezone preferences, and accept the Terms & Conditions and hit Continue
- Switch Enable Alerts to the ‘On’ position
- Follow the prompts to establish contact information and preferences
- Go to the Alerts tab and click to select
- Select which Alerts to activate by clicking the alert title
- Select alert preferences, if applicable
- Select contact channel for each alert
- Start receiving alerts
Commercial Card Agreement Terms and Updates
Review the Commercial Card Terms and Conditions for additional agreement terms regarding Commercial Card alerts and other important updates to your agreement. Continued use of your card program constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- Review Commercial Card Alerts FAQs and User Guide
- Visit the CentreSuite Resource Center for User Guides and Additional Information
- Call 1-800-443-8671
- Email email@example.com