Due Diligence Review
Is your organization managing its risk effectively? Let M&T Insurance Agency perform a holistic review of your property and casualty insurance program to see if your needs are being met.
Schedule your review today – it's complimentary and confidential.
In today's complex insurance marketplace, it's essential to have the knowledge and support of an experienced team of insurance professionals on your side.
Your M&T Insurance Specialist will employ a comprehensive six-step process to determine if you have an appropriate insurance program in place for your business. This complimentary process is totally focused on understanding the needs and risk exposures of your business and constructing a tailored program to help protect against those risks.
A Unique, Confidential, Six-Step Process
- Needs assessment. Your insurance specialist will meet with you to understand your assets, business activities and risk exposures, third-party liabilities, owned/leased properties, employment practices, etc.
- Analysis of current program. Our in-house experienced professionals review all insurance policies and applicable vendor contracts to assure that all risk transfer objectives are being properly met
- Review of carrier & broker effectiveness. We will assess the level of support in the areas of claims, loss prevention and services provided by the current carrier and broker
- Recommendations. Our professionals will make recommendations and construct a program for you that configures insurance limits, coverage and policies to achieve optimum protection for your business
- Benchmark costs. We will outline expected overall costs to satisfy recommendations and objectives identified in steps 1-4 in a cost-effective manner. We will prepare a detailed report for you that outlines our recommendations and associated costs
- Implementation & support. We will meet with your leadership team to review our recommendations. Upon agreement with you, we will access the insurance marketplace to fully execute the newly outlined program. Our help doesn't end once the program is in place – as your insurance consultant, we will be here to support your ongoing risk management efforts