Risk Management Services
Let M&T Insurance Agency help you take control of your risk management program with thorough evaluation, program development, training and claims support.
Put our insurance experience to work for your business.
At M&T Insurance Agency, Inc., we provide our clients with more than just a comprehensive insurance program. We work with you to plan, implement and maintain a strong risk management strategy tailored to the needs of your business, and we offer support along the way.
Loss Control & Prevention
We believe in helping clients take control of the loss drivers associated with their business by actively providing the following risk management and safety solutions:
- Safety management training
- Risk evaluation, analysis and benchmarking
- Safety program evaluation and development
- Online loss control tools
- Client advocacy and coordination of carrier services
- Property exposure analysis and protection
- Leadership workshops on ergonomics, fleet safety, emergency planning and wellness
Streamlined Claims Management
We also believe in being there at claim time when we're needed most. Claims management can be complex and time consuming, but we can help by taking care of:
- Claims service installation, including client service specifications and claims handling instructions
- Strategic claims reviews
- Claims consultation and coverage dispute advocacy
- Insurer-TPA claims service assessment and selection
- Claims management training
To help align your program with your risk management objectives, we conduct a complete program assessment, which includes:
- Benchmarking of reasonable and expected cost-of-risk transfer within the current marketplace
- Review of contractual agreements – such as leases and hold-harmless/indemnification contracts – in order to advise on insured contract status under the terms of your insurance program
- Analysis of your operations, loss experience and exposures to loss, in order to make pertinent risk control recommendations
- Recommendations for retention of risk and alternative risk transfer methods, such as self-insured retentions and large deductible (paid loss or incurred loss) options
Experience prompt and professional service.
You will work with a dedicated team member who will serve as a single point of contact, capable of marshaling all necessary insurance and consulting services:
- Coverage changes and certificate issuance
- Tough negotiations with carriers on your behalf
- Accurate risk analysis, so that you only pay for the coverage your business requires
- Strategic marketing programs
- Carrier selection that appropriately matches coverage, underwriting expertise and specific needs