Surety Bond Solutions
Allow M&T Insurance Agency's surety professionals to find creative surety solutions for your business or project. We represent a wide network of surety companies to find the best solution for you.
A Reputation Built on Experience & Trust
M&T Insurance Agency, Inc. has an established history of providing surety solutions to local, regional, national and international firms. We maintain relationships with a wide network of surety companies – from small, regional and niche sureties to the top 10 surety companies in the United States – allowing us to place all types of bonds at competitive rates and terms. We are a long-standing member of the National Association of Surety Bond Producers.
Operating in all 50 states and internationally, the industries we serve include:
- Health Care
- Real Estate Developers
- Government Contractors
- Service Contractors
- Petroleum and Energy Companies
Wide Range of Bonds
We provide a range of surety solutions including:
- Bid Bonds
- Performance & Payment Bonds
- Commercial Surety Bonds
- Environmental Bonds
- License & Permit Bonds
- Subdivision Bonds
- Court Bonds
- Small Business Administration
Commitment to Adding Value
M&T Insurance Agency does much more than provide bonds. We serve as a trusted advisor to our clients and provide value-added services, including:
- Analysis of your financial and project information from the surety perspective
- Project owner pre-qualification and confirmation of construction financing
- Pre-qualification letters
- Bond form review
- Contract review
- Reference letters
- Consents of surety
Surety Program Due Diligence Review
Your M&T surety specialist will employ a comprehensive five-step process to determine if you have the right surety program in place. The complimentary process is totally focused on understanding your needs and constructing a tailored program to meet those needs.
A Unique, Confidential, Five-Step Process
- Needs assessment. Our surety specialist will meet with you to learn about your business operations, your business plans and goals, projected bond requirements (size and type of bonds), internal surety bond procedures and key people in your organization
- Analysis of current program. In-house experienced professionals will review your current surety credit program to identify its strengths and weaknesses, as well as potential for improvement in such areas as service, available credit capacity, premium pricing and efficiency of internal bond order procedures
- Recommendations. We'll make recommendations and prepare a surety submission that will secure the surety credit capacity limits that you require. Our submission ensures that your business strengths are appropriately conveyed to the underwriters
- Benchmark costs. We review the surety market to identify those surety companies most likely to provide the best matches with your business plans and surety credit requirements
- Implementation & support. We will meet with your leadership team to review our recommendations. Upon agreement with you, we will access the surety marketplace to secure the surety credit capacity and pricing required. Our help doesn't end once the program is in place – as your surety consultant, we will be here to support your ongoing needs
Schedule your due diligence review today.
Ready to start planning your surety program? Call us at 1-800-716-8314 or contact a surety specialist online today.