Legislative & Compliance Services
Learn how you can protect your organization from liabilities related to employee benefits programs. M&T Insurance Agency will consult with you to keep your information current and your plans compliant.
Let M&T support your complex plan administration and compliance needs.
One of the most difficult aspects of running a business is staying in line with state and federal requirements. When it comes to employee benefits, there are countless rules and regulations that can test even the most prepared organizations.
M&T Insurance Agency, Inc. is here to help. We stay up to date on legislative issues affecting companies of all sizes, so we can inform you when those issues impact your benefits program and your ability to meet compliance obligations.
Our compliance consulting services include, but are not limited to:
- Legislative briefs. Easy-to-read summaries of the latest developments in federal legislation regarding insurance and employee benefits
- Answers to legal questions. We can help you understand the complexities of COBRA, Health Care Reform, FMLA, HIPAA, HIPAA Privacy, Medicare Part D and Section 125
- Commonly used forms. COBRA, FMLA, Health Care Reform, HIPAA, HIPAA Privacy, Medicare Part D and Section 125 administration forms. Our team can provide the forms, help you complete them, or help find another party to assist
- Interactive forum. Share resources and information with a community of knowledgeable colleagues from all over the country
- Industry resources. Get access to a variety of insurance, employee benefits and human resources websites and articles, all in one convenient location
- Plan document audits. As regulations change, it's important that your benefits plan documents follow suit. We'll review your plan documents and forms to check if they're current and compliant
- Affordability testing. We can assess your organization's health plan affordability to meet ACA standards