Streamline your procurement processes and increase efficiency without compromising purchasing controls. Employees simply present the card as payment to suppliers that accept Visa.®
Purchasing Card Benefits
- Convenience. The Visa Purchasing Card is a payment mechanism accepted at over 36 million locations worldwide
- Control. Extensive cardholder controls, such as flexible cardholder spending limits and restrictions on transaction types and frequency, help maintain purchasing policy compliance
- Savings. Transaction costs associated with Purchasing Card use are significantly smaller when compared with the costs of a paper-based purchase order process. Additionally, there is the opportunity for vendor discount leverage through reporting on expenditures by vendor
- CentreSuite Card and Expense Management. M&T's CentreSuite provides cardholder and organization access to statements, reports and transaction activity files. These transaction files are downloadable and can be used to aid in your reconciliation process
- Supplier Enablement. M&T's Supplier Enablement support enables you to drive acceptance and grow your program
Get in touch to get started.
To find out more, contact your Relationship Manager, Treasury Management or Commercial Card Consultant.
Are you a current customer and need help?
Email us with questions.