People's United - Mortgages

Do I need to contact my insurance company?

Yes, please contact your insurance agent to update the mortgagee clause in your homeowner’s insurance policy, including flood insurance if you have it, to the following:

M&T Bank
ISAOA loan # (new M&T loan number)
PO BOX 5738
Springfield, OH 45501-5738

Please mus us a copy of the updated certificate of insurance or declaration page to the address above or email it to

You can also upload a copy online at