People's United - Personal & Business Banking
If I use Web Connect, Express Web Connect, or Direct Connect at People’s United, how do I connect to Quicken® / QuickBooks® at M&T?
Below are the steps you’ll need to take to connect your Quicken® or QuickBooks® accounts with M&T Direct Connect:
• Beginning Tuesday, September 6, 2022, follow the instructions that will be provided at mtb.com/peoplespersonallogin to log into to M&T Online Banking or enroll in M&T Online Banking if you do not use People’s United Online or Mobile Banking.
• After logging in to M&T Online Banking, enroll in Direct Connect – go to the Services tab and click View All Services. Under Direct Connect for Intuit Quicken® Software, click Enroll Now.
• Switch the Connection from People’s United to M&T by opening the guide, applicable to the product you currently use, and the following the conversion steps within your Quicken®/QuickBooks® software.
1. QuickBooks® Desktop - mtb.com/quickbooksconversion
2. QuickBooks® Online - mtb.com/quickbooksconversion
3. Quicken® - Direct Connect - mtb.com/quickenconversion
Once you've completed the steps, you can verify your download transactions to ensure no transactions were duplicated or missed on the register.