Find all of M&T's banking policies in one place.
In This Section
- Accessible Banking > Learn more about the accessibility services we offer to provide a convenient banking experience for customers with disabilities.
- Digital Privacy Notice > Learn how M&T Bank protects your online privacy, including how we collect, use and protect your personal information provided online.
- Regulation E Protections > Understand the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's Regulation E protections for personal deposit accounts, and learn how and when to contact M&T if you suspect fraud.
- SAFE Act > Get a brief overview of the verification service and the information you need to confirm the NMLS identification of your mortgage loan originator.
- Equal Housing Lender > Learn about Fair Lending and find out what to do if you think you've been the victim of lending discrimination.
- Information Sharing Opt Out > Submit our Information Sharing Opt Out Form if you would like to restrict how we share your information within our company and with outside companies.
- Fair Lending > Read M&T Bank's policies against discrimination.
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) > Learn what FATCA is and how it ensures that U.S. taxpayers with financial assets in non-U.S. financial institutions comply with their U.S. tax obligations.
- Anti-Money Laundering > Learn more about M&T Bank's Anti-Money Laundering compliance program and its key elements, like a system of internal controls, training and more.
- Unsubscribe to M&T Emails > Want to stop receiving emails with special offers or promotions from M&T? Submit your email address and we'll remove you from our list.
- Beneficial Ownership Regulations > Learn more about regulations surrounding the collection of information from individuals with control over legal entities and those with ownership interests (also known as beneficial owners).