Treasury Management and Treasury Online Services
Your Treasury Management services have transitioned to M&T systems, and M&T Bank Treasury Center® has replaced People's United Business Online eTreasury+.
Treasury Center login instructions
Live access begins September 6.
Step 1—Visit website
Step 2—Enter User ID
Enter the User ID provided in an email from TreasuryCenter@mtb.com with the subject line “A message from M&T Bank Treasury Center” sent on 08/09/2022.
Step 3—Enter password
After entering your User ID, click Continue or Login. A temporary password will be provided in an email from TreasuryCenter@mtb.com with the subject line “A message from M&T Bank Treasury Center”. Use this temporary password and follow the on-screen prompts to change your password or register your new M&T physical or mobile token. For mobile token instructions, visit mtb.com/mobiletokeninfo.
Step 4—Attend a Treasury Center training
Check out our live Treasury Center training schedule (PDF) and attend a session to learn about the new features and capabilities. Training is scheduled through Friday, September 23.
Step 5—Download resources or directly access online learning
- eTreasury+ to Treasury Center Quick Compare: A collection of visual tools to show you what's changing
- FAQs (PDF): Get answers to the most common questions
- Live training schedule (PDF): Plan to attend one of our live webinars at a time that's convenient for you
- M&T Bank Treasury Center® Processing Times (PDF)
- Online Learning Center: Access Treasury Center how-to videos, user guides, training videos and more
We're here to help
- Call our Treasury Management Service Team at 1-800-724-2240, Monday–Friday, 8am–6pm ET. Select option #3 and have your Treasury Center User ID and account number ready
- Contact your Treasury Management Sales Consultant or your Relationship Manager
- Visit our Treasury Center Online Learning Center