MOBILE AND ONLINE BANKING
Business Digital Resource Center
As you get closer to transition weekend, we are here to guide you with the key dates and actions to take with your current account.
Here are important steps to take now.
- Make sure you know your People's United Company ID, User ID and password. You'll use them to log in to M&T Mobile and Online Banking for Business for the first time
- Confirm your email and contact information are up to date online. We’ll be sending you updates on M&T Mobile and Online Banking for Business, including instructions on how to log in for the first time
- Review your bill payments and transfers. If you need to update any bill payments, please make arrangements prior to September 2, 2022. After September 2, 2022, you will not be able to schedule, update or edit any bill payments until M&T Mobile and Online Banking for Business become available
- Save or print your online statements and documents. People's United online statements and documents will not be viewable through M&T Online Banking for Business. However, you will be able to view up to 18 months of transaction history for your checking and savings accounts by logging in to M&T Online Banking for Business
- Make a plan for your transfers. If you have any transfers scheduled within eTreasury+, they will not automatically migrate. After transition weekend, transfers can be scheduled through M&T Mobile or Online Banking for Business