BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
Business Mobile and Online Resource Center
Tips regarding M&T Online Banking for Business
- Once you have logged in and can see your accounts, you should only log in at mtb.com or on the M&T Mobile Banking for Business app
- In some instances, People's United profiles were not migrated to M&T Online Banking for Business and you may need to enroll. The administrator (an authorized owner/signor) of your business account can now enroll in M&T Online Banking for Business. Go to mtb.com/Enrollment and follow the instructions.
- If you weren't already enrolled in People's United Business Online Banking platform eTreasury+, you can explore our M&T Banking Online services and enroll now
M&T Online Banking for Business first-time login instructions
Establish your Quicken®/QuickBooks® Desktop connection
Link your M&T accounts with your Intuit's Quicken® or QuickBooks® personal financial management software.
People’s United Bank offered customers the ability to import account activity from Online Banking into Quicken®/QuickBooks® through Direct Connect or WebConnect.
At this time M&T does not offer file formats that support Web Connect (.QFX/.QBO), but you will have the ability to convert to M&T Direct Connect at no extra charge.
M&T Direct Connect provides:
- The ability to link your accounts with your Quicken or QuickBooks Desktop software
- The same interface and will allow for automatic updates (no manual updates) of financial data
- Access to Bill Pay and transfers
You should not experience any impact to your data through the transition.