Commercial Relationship Management Development Program (RMDP)
Have a passion for developing relationships with high-profile companies? Boost your career with our comprehensive training program.
What You Can Expect
- An accelerated 7-month Relationship Management training program
- Comprehensive training in credit analysis, underwriting and sales, with real-world exposure
- Access to key executive and senior relationship managers
- Manage a variety of customer relationships
- Formal portfolio assignments and sales goals earned based on successul completion of training, individual market needs and ongoing performance
- BA degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field and/or MBA degree
- At least one year of sales-related experience
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills
- Prior knowledge of accounting principles
- Willingness to travel overnight extensively during training
- Ability to balance priorities and exhibit organizational skills
- Authorization to work in the U.S. on a full-time, permanent basis without additional sponsorship
Apply for the Relationship Management Development Program.
Find out if there are any current openings for the Relationship Management Development Program.
To get started, click the link below and then enter "trainee" in the keyword search field.