Community Branch Management Program (CBMP)
Turn your passion for teamwork and community into a career in branch management.
Hit the ground running in the Community Branch Management Program.
What You Can Expect
- A year-long training program designed to give trainees a strong foundation in Retail Branch Banking
- Direct-position placement within one of our Retail Branches where you can immediately provide value within your team and community
- Intensive training in communication, leadership, consumer and business banking, risk and operations, diversity and inclusion, community involvement and gain insight into our customer-driven sales process
- Networking opportunities with peers and senior level management to help you learn and grow within the bank
- Minimum Cumulative GPA 3.0
- Customer facing/retail work experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Proven leadership abilities
- Demonstrated analytical & computer skills
- Work visa sponsorship not offered for this role
Apply for the Community Branch Management Program.
Ready to build your future at M&T Bank? Contact your college or university’s career center to apply for the program.