Executive Associate (EA)
Since 1984, hundreds of top MBA students and career switchers have launched careers in the financial services industry through M&T’s Executive Associate (EA) program.
What You Can Expect
- A time-tested Executive Associate training program that provides high visibility and opportunities for career and leadership development
- Direct-position placement where you can immediately provide value
- Flexible career track as you develop your future at the bank
- Position to manage critical projects that drive the bank’s strategic goals
- Networking opportunities to help you grow within the bank
Watch the video to learn more about the EA program and M&T’s culture.
Choose from two career tracks.
- Corporate Track Hit the ground running in a real role, in functional areas like; finance, marketing, product management, risk management, strategy & analytics, operations, technology or wealth services
- MBA degree required
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time, permanent basis without additional sponsorship
Apply for the Executive Associate program.
Ready to build your future at M&T Bank? Contact your college or university’s career center to apply for the program.
You can also learn more about our Summer Executive Associate (SEA) program, a 10-week internship program for first-year MBA students.