Summer Executive Associate (SEA)
Work on key projects and be a part of M&T's strategy and success through this 10-week summer internship for first-year MBA students. Apply through your campus career center.
What You Can Expect
The Summer Executive Associate (SEA) program is an MBA summer internship for first-year students, providing early exposure to the full-time Executive Associate Program. Participants benefit from:
- A 10-week paid project-based MBA internship
- Access to senior management and the Executive Associate network
- Opportunity to interview for full-time job openings at the end of the MBA summer internship
- Summer positions in areas similar to the full-time Executive Associate positions
- Each intern takes ownership of key projects critical to the bank’s strategy and success
- First-year MBA degree candidates from top MBA programs
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Work visa sponsorship not offered for this role
Apply for the Summer Executive Associate program.
Ready to begin your future at M&T Bank? Contact your college or university’s career center to apply for the SEA program.