Retail Sales Development Program (SDP)
Make your mark at M&T. Our on-the-job Sales Development Training Program will help build your service and sales skills and prepare you for a career in community retail banking.
What You Can Expect
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience, preferably in customer service
- Comprehensive technical and sales training
- A path to select security license certifications
- Structured education combined with real-world job training
- Opportunities throughout M&T locations in your local community
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in work experience, preferably in customer service
- Passion for sales and customer service
- Demonstrated communication ability
- Ability to balance priorities and exhibit organizational skills
- Ability to manage both individual and multiple team priorities
- Desire to work and live in one of our local communities
- Ability to travel periodically
- Work visa sponsorship not offered for this role
- Minimum of one year in retail sales, call center, customer service or telesales position
Apply for the Sales Development Program.
To get started, visit our job listings and then enter “retail sales trainee” in the keyword search field.