Technology Development Program (TDP)
Learn more about this 2-year rotational program designed to help you plan your unique career path.
What You Can Expect
The Technology Development Program was created for those interested in launching a career in software development and individuals with a passion for coding, continual learning, a desire to contribute, community engagement and willingness to take an active role in their career trajectory.
- 2-year rotational program designed to help you plan your unique career path
- Year 1: Initial assignment is designed based on feedback collected during preboarding discussions with you
- Year 2: Rotation is a 2-way draft process allowing you to identify your top 3 areas of interest and engaging in Draft Day to secure your next rotation assignment
- Program End: At the end of the 2-year program you will have visibility to all opportunities within Tech and begin selecting your permanent assignment
- To play an active role in the M&T Tech transformation journey
- Visibility and interaction with our senior Technology leaders
- Design, develop, test, deploy in our evolving Scaled Agile Delivery environment
- A team that is dedicated to you throughout the program, focused on your individual success and the success of the overall program
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 - preferred 3.2
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- Other majors considered with strong coding background and interest in software engineering
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, collaboration and troubleshooting skills
- Passion for software engineering and continual learning
- Work visa sponsorship not offered for this role
Apply for the Technology Development Program today.
Ready to build your future with M&T Tech? Please apply through our Workday application.