Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Access free, confidential services for yourself and immediate family members – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Supporting Our Employees
We care about the well-being of our employees and their families. That’s why we have our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to help employees and their immediate family members with personal problems or relationship issues that may be affecting you at work.
We encourage our employees to take advantage of free, confidential assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, if needed. Referrals to our Employee Assistance Program can be made by the employee, an immediate family member or by the employee’s supervisor.
EAP offers advice and support regarding:
- Grief and loss
- Issues regarding relationships, marriage counseling, separation and divorce
- Parenting, adoption and eldercare
- Substance abuse, gambling, eating disorders, addiction and recovery
- Planning an event, caring for your pet, selling your home
- Short-term counseling and evaluation services. These include one-on-one visits with a professionally trained counselor
- Referrals. Individuals may be referred to other programs within the community when continued or more specialized services are necessary
- Free seminars. Learn about important topics such as wellness, nutrition, stress management, etc.
- Extensive resource library and materials. An online web resource library – called the Universal Life Health Library – is available to immediate family members and others who reside in the employee’s household
EAP services are provided on a strictly confidential basis. No specific information regarding the nature of an employee’s personal problems and/or recommendations for further treatment may be disclosed to anyone without the employee’s written consent.