How to Reorder Your M&T Bank Checks
Running low on checks? We make it as straightforward as possible to order more, so your M&T Personal Checking or Business Checking account is always ready to use.
Getting started is easy.
- Your routing/transit number (find your routing number)
- Your personal or business checking account number
- Next check starting number
- Email address (online orders only)
NOTE: There are no checks with MyWay Banking
If you're out of personal checks, or running low, here’s how to reorder checks in one of three easy ways:
- Reorder online. Place your order directly through our check printer, Deluxe Corporation – reorder now
- Call 1-800-724-2440. Our Telephone Banking Center representatives are available from Monday–Friday 6am–9pm Saturday–Sunday 9am–5pm ET
- Visit a branch. Find your nearest M&T Bank branch location
How long will it take to receive my checks?
Please allow 10–14 days for production and standard delivery. Express delivery options are available for most products, but expedited orders placed later in the day may be produced and shipped the next day.
Checks didn't arrive on time? Please call us at 1-800-724-2440, so we can follow up on your order and discuss how to reduce the risk of your checks getting into unauthorized hands.
Can I order my first set of checks here?
Please note that this process is for check reorders only. We cannot accommodate first-time orders online due to security reasons. New checking account holders may order their first set of checks at an M&T branch location after opening a personal M&T Checking Account (except for MyWay Banking which does not have checks).
The fastest way to reorder checks for your business account is directly through our check printer, Deluxe Corporation. Call 1-800-328-0304 to order by phone or Order Now.
You can also stop by your nearest M&T branch, and a Relationship Manager can assist you with check reordering.
Where can I learn more?
For details about ordering, shipping, software compatibility and more, visit Deluxe for Business FAQs.