Why Bank with M&T?
From our relationship-driven approach to online and mobile tools to a vast network of branches, we've built a banking experience with you in mind.
We understand what's important.
We know you count on your personal checking and savings accounts to meet your everyday banking needs. With M&T, you can count on so much more. Discover how we go beyond the basics to meet all of your banking needs in the branch and online, now and in the future.
Dedicated Relationship Bankers
Your M&T Relationship Banker will work hard to earn – and keep – your trust. All of our Relationship Bankers are trained and dedicated to helping you find the banking products and financial solutions that fit your needs today, and as your needs grow.
You can expect personalized service from the start, a commitment to efficient transactions, guidance tailored to your financial goals, and a knowledgeable resource who's always ready to help.
The Everyday Banking Solutions You Need
Banking should be easy. You want convenience – in the services you choose and in accessing your money. We listen to learn more about what matters most to you, so we can offer solutions that fit the way you bank today.
- Checking. Compare accounts and find the right account to meet your needs. Ready to open an account? Find out how to switch to M&T Checking
- Savings. With M&T's Easy Save, you can set up an automatic savings plan that moves money from your checking account to your savings account as often as you like – it's that easy to start saving
- Debit Cards. Customize your card image to fit your personal style. Plus, M&T Assurance® helps to protect against fraud.
- Online & Mobile Banking. Conveniently manage your finances and bank on your own schedule. Manage balances, make payments, sign up for alerts, and much more
- Credit Cards. We'll help you choose the M&T Visa® Credit Card that's right for you, so you can take advantage of valuable benefits like competitive rates, an M&T Rewards Program features like digital wallet and contactless tehcnology to make shopping faster and more secure. Plus, additional security features
A Bank That's Ready to Grow with You
We understand you're not just opening a new checking or savings account – you're also opening the door to a banking relationship that can last for many years. Whether you're looking to apply for a credit card, buy a house, or plan for your future, we'll suggest options that will help you reach your financial goals, even as your goals change.
Convenient Locations, Online Tools & Resources
Whether you prefer to do your banking in person, online or a blend of both, you can bank your way with M&T.
Look for us in your neighborhood.
Use our locator tool to discover which of our branches and ATMs in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and West Virginia are nearest to you.
Stay connected online and on the go.
Along with our unique approach to relationship banking and customized recommendations, we also offer a wide variety of tools and resources to help you access, manage, and monitor your accounts.
- M&T Mobile Banking app
- M&T Direct Connect
- My Mortgage Info
- Understanding Overdrafts
- Enrolling in Direct Deposit
- Tips on Managing Your Account
Learn more about financial basics.
Visit our Financial Education Center for basic financial literacy from M&T Bank.