Let M&T Securities, Inc. help you manage your investments, stay in touch with the market, and place trades – all from the comfort of your home or office.
Enjoy 24-hour access to holdings, market data and financial tools.
M&T Securities Web Trading services are designed to provide you with all of the information you need at your fingertips.
Once you complete the enrollment process, you’ll have instant access to your M&T Securities Brokerage account, along with a suite of tools and information for managing your investments online.
Key Features of M&T Web Trading
24-Hour Account Access
- Account statements
- 90-day account activity history
- Positions and balances
- Order status
- Tax information
- Asset composition
- Update user address and phone number
Option to Upgrade to Online Trading
- Place equity, mutual fund and ETF orders online
- No additional cost for upgrade – call 1-800-724-7788 (option #5) to add trading to your account
Option for Paperless Delivery
- Convenience. Access, download, print and email your account communications at any time
- Increased security. Eliminating paper delivery of financial information reduces the risk of identity theft. Access your documents online at your convenience
- Centralized recordkeeping. Eliminate the clutter of extra paper at home and quickly search for the account communications you’re looking for online
Fees & Commissions
There are no additional charges to open an M&T Web Trading account. Please review the “M&T Securities Schedule of Fees and Commissions” for additional information regarding fees and commissions for trades placed within M&T Web Trading.
Want to learn more?
Get an at-a-glance look at some of the top features of M&T Web Trading.
Read about how we protect your financial information.
Get answers to frequently asked questions about trading securities.
How to Enroll in M&T Web Trading
To access M&T Web Trading, you will need an M&T Securities brokerage account and Internet access (please see system requirements). If you already have a brokerage account, you can enroll in M&T Web Trading online.
Check our Background
Get important facts about M&T Securities, Inc. using FINRA's BrokerCheck tool.