Welcome United Wholesale Mortgage Customers
United Wholesale Mortgage is transferring the servicing of your mortgage to Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC, who has partnered with M&T Bank to provide the day-to-day servicing of your mortgage loan. On behalf of Lakeview and M&T, we would like to welcome you. We know you have many choices for your banking, so we’re grateful to have you as a customer and be given the opportunity to serve you.
PRIOR TO YOUR LOAN TRANSER
Mail a Welcome Kit with information on our services, your payment options and your account
WITHIN THE 1ST WEEK OF TRANSFER,
Enroll in Online Banking
- Receive emails with helpful links for enrolling in Online Banking and automatic payments
WITHIN THE 1ST MONTH
You will receive your first billing statement
- If you signed up for electronic delivery, we will email you when your billing statement is ready
WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR
Complete an Escrow Analysis on your account
What to Expect
1) You will receive a Welcome Kit
A Welcome Kit will be mailed to you in late March. Be sure to read it carefully as there are important dates and other account information you will need.
2) Your mortgage account number is changing
The Welcome Kit you received will include your new M&T account number.
3) How to make mortgage payments to M&T
For customers enrolled in automatic payment drafting, there’s no need to take any action. Your payments will be processed automatically although there might be a slight delay in the drafting of your April payment.
For all other customers who are not enrolled in automatic payments:
Making your April Payment:
- Pay by Mail. Please use the coupon included in your Welcome Kit to make your April payment if you wish to pay by check. Be sure to reference your new M&T account number and allow sufficient time for delivery (7 calendar days are recommended).If you wish to continue to pay by check, please use the payment coupon provided with your monthly billing statements when making your payments
Starting April 11, 2023, you will be able to make your payment one of the following ways:
- Automatic Monthly Payments. Deduct your monthly payment from the account of your choice. Below are the ways you can enroll in automatic monthly payment deduction:
- In M&T Online Banking at onlinebanking.mtb.com
- By calling 1-866-462-1156 to request an Automatic Payment Enrollment form be mailed to you
- If you prefer to pay on a weekly, bi-weekly or semi-monthly schedule, go to mtb.com/achenroll to enroll in M&T's Flex automatic payment service.
- Pay with M&T Online or Mobile Banking. Schedule your payments to occur on different days, from month to month, when it’s most convenient for you.
- Pay by Phone. You can also use M&T’s Automated Telephone Payment Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 866-241-6014
Other online payment services. If you have been making mortgage payments automatically through an online banking service or other provider, you’ll need to update the payee information and account number before your next payment due date.
4) How to access your mortgage account information online
You can enroll in M&T Online or Mobile Banking any time after April 10, 2023 by visiting onlinebanking.mtb.com.
See how to enroll in M&T Online Banking - View our Access My Mortgage Info Demo
5) How to access your mortgage statements
You should receive your first M&T Mortgage billing statement by mail in mid-April 2023.
After April 10, 2023 you will be able to enroll in mortgage eStatements.
See how to enroll in eStatements.
6) Update your insurance policy(s)
Please contact your insurance agent to update the mortgage clause in your homeowner's insurance policy, including flood insurance if you have it, to the following:
ISAOA # (your new M&T loan number)
PO Box 5738
Springfield, OH 45501-5738
7) Receiving your Tax Forms
In January 2024, United Wholesale Mortgage will send you a statement for the period of time in 2023 when they serviced your loan. We will also send you a statement for the rest of the year. You will need to include both mortgage activity statements when you file your 2023 return.