Monthly Maintenance Charge
(each monthly service charge cycle)
$0 / month
with an average daily balance of $7,500 or more per monthly service charge cycle or combined average daily balances of $25,000 or more in eligible accounts,
$24.95 / month
Monthly Maintenance Charge if requirements not met
Download our guide to learn more about M&T Personal Checking Accounts and Common Fees associated with this account.
- No Fee at non-M&T ATMs & Rebates of Other Banks' ATM Fees,
- MyChoice Money Market Account with No Monthly Maintenance Charge
- Free Standard Check Orders
- No fee for overdraft protection transfers
- Safe deposit box discount
- No M&T fee for incoming or foreign and domestic wire transfers
- Special deposit interest rates
- Discounted Personal Loan Rates
- M&T Debit Card with custom card option
- M&T Online Banking and M&T Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Digital Wallet payment capability with apps like Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, Samsung Pay, GarminTM and Fitbit PayTM
- M&T Alerts
Open a MyChoice Premium Checking Account
What you’ll need to open this account:
- $25 minimum opening balance
- You must be at least 18 years of age
Account Interest Rates
Interest is compounded daily and paid monthly.
The interest rates and Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) shown are the current rates for new accounts only and the rates may change at any time. This is a variable-rate account and the rate may change after the account is opened. All interest rates by balance amounts and APYs stated are accurate as of today's date. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
Some of our products and features might be different depending on your location.
With your ZIP code, we can make sure the information you see is accurate.
Showing results for Zip Code .Change
Other Standard Features
- Direct Deposit
- M&T's Easy Save
- FDIC-insured up to maximum limits
- Online and Mobile Bill Pay
- Access to 700 M&T branches and 1,800 ATMs
- 24-hour Automated Banking Service by phone
- Monthly statements – paper and electronic delivery options
- Overdraft Protection plan options
- Complimentary financial review with a personal banker