Get optimal performance from M&T's online services by using the recommended equipment, software, browser settings and plug-ins.
M&T Online Banking & M&T Online Banking for Business
For the best experience when using M&T Online Banking and M&T Online Banking for Business we recommend:
- A desktop computer or laptop with Internet access
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
A lower version browser or PDF viewer may be used in some cases. However, for optimal performance, we suggest that you maintain current versions.
M&T Mobile Banking
For the best experience when using M&T Mobile Banking, we recommend the latest versions of:
- iOS for our Apple® app
- Android OS for our AndroidTM app
Mortgage (My Mortgage Info)
For the best experience using My Mortgage Info, we recommend:
- Google Chrome latest version
- Mozilla Firefox lastest version and extended support release (ESR)
- Apple Safari most recent 2 versions
- Microsoft Edge most recent 2 versions
Mobile App Compatibility:
- iOS most recent 2 versions
- Android most recent 2 versions
To receive M&T Alerts, you must have the following:
- M&T Online Banking account, including the equipment and software specified above for Online Banking
- A valid email address
M&T Alerts can also be sent via text message or app notification. Your mobile device must support the sending and receiving of text messages or meet the M&T Mobile Banking requirements.
M&T Direct Connect
To use M&T Direct Connect, you must have the equipment and software specified above for M&T Online Banking, as well as a version of Quicken® or QuickBooks® that is currently supported by Intuit (listed below).
- QuickBooks Pro 2020 (discontinuation policy)
- QuickBooks Pro 2021 (discontinuation policy)
- QuickBooks Pro Plus Subscription Products
- Quicken Subscription Products
- Quicken Premium Support (optional)