Military & Veteran Recruiting
At M&T, we actively work to recruit veterans, military members and military spouses. Learn more about our job opportunities, recruiting initiatives and resource groups.
Supporting Our Military
Our military and veteran employees have demonstrated their responsibility and valuable contributions to the M&T team. We are proud to support our Reserve and National Guard employees and show that commitment through our annual renewal of the national Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve's Statement of Support Program by offering those with an obligation to serve additional time off.
The Veterans Employee Resource Group provides:
- Informal mentoring of new military and veteran employees
- Assistance with a smooth assimilation into M&T
- Military and veteran candidate referrals to Human Resources for consideration
- Assistance in mapping military specialty (MOS, AFSC, Rate) to M&T’s jobs
- Veterans Day appreciation activities
- Participation in community programs including the Yellow Ribbon Fund, Wounded Warrior Project and regional events
“As a former Marine, the value of quality leadership and discipline were instilled in me from day one. Since joining M&T, I’ve found myself surrounded by exceptional leadership and highly disciplined peers. This is the culture I enjoyed from the military and now thrive in as a corporate leader. We are an organization where Veterans belong!”
Brandon Knickerbocker, United States Marine Corps
Retail Regional Sales Manager