From checking and savings accounts to online and mobile banking solutions, learn about M&T products and services that can be customized to meet your everyday banking needs.
Let’s work together.
At M&T, we're focused on understanding what's important to you. Talk to us about your financial goals and, together, we can choose the financial tools and personal banking options that will help you reach your objectives. Let's get started.
In This Section
- Why Bank With M&T? > When it comes to choosing a bank, you want to know what to expect. Find out how banking with M&T can help you meet your financial needs today – and for years to come.
- Online & Mobile Services > Enroll in our online banking services for convenient account access. Manage balances, make payments, sign up for alerts, and much more.
- Checking > Looking to open an M&T checking account? We've made it easy to choose the account – and the additional features – that fit the way you want to manage your money.
- M&T Debit Cards > Learn more about M&T Debit Card options and features – and how you can customize your card’s design to show what’s important to you.
- Savings & CD Accounts > Whether you're just starting to save or wanting your savings to work a little harder, we can help you evaluate your current savings plan and choose the M&T solutions that will help you meet your personal savings goals.
- M&T Visa Credit Cards > Apply for an M&T Visa® Credit Card today to take advantage of valuable benefits like competitive rates, our rewards program and introductory offers.
- Multicultural Banking > We are inspired by our multicultural communities and strive to provide distinctive experiences for our customers. We are dedicated to investing in the growth and sustainability of the businesses and communities we serve.
- Student Banking > Whether you’re a student investing in your future or a parent helping teach financial responsibility, M&T can help jump-start the journey to financial independence.
Learn more about financial basics.
Visit our Financial Education Center for basic financial literacy from M&T Bank.