M&T Digital Services Agreement: Change-In-Terms
The following is a change-in-terms for the M&T Digital Services Agreement.
The Digital Services Agreement ("Agreement"), which governs your use of M&T Digital Services, including M&T Online and Mobile Banking, has been updated.
Please see the summary of changes below. Please read the entire Agreement carefully and review the updated Digital Services Agreement as the summary does not cover all changes or all changes in detail.
Summary of Changes:
Section C. (Bank to Bank Transfers (Personal Accounts)): We are updating and evolving our Bank to Bank transfer service (personal accounts). While we update the service, a temporary pause in the service will be necessary beginning on January 30, 2021. Below are the changes that impact you because of the service pause:
- Any previously scheduled transfers dated on or after this date will not be processed
- Any bank to bank transfers you currently have scheduled to be withdrawn after this date will need to be rescheduled in the new experience, when available
- Previous bank to bank transfer service activity will not be available to view in the new experience
- You will need to add and verify external accounts in the new experience, when available. They will not carry over from the current experience
- Recurring transfers will need to be scheduled individually in the new experience, when available
Once the service is updated and reinstated, the following changes will apply:
- Inbound and outbound transfer processing times have been revised
- Daily and monthly limits on Bank to Bank Transfers will be reduced for inbound and outbound transfers. You will be able to transfer up to $2,000 per day and $5,000 per rolling 30 days
Language that referenced limitations on the number of electronic fund transfers that could be made each month from money market deposit and savings accounts was also eliminated because it is not currently applicable.
Section D.6. (Statements & Notices Services): In this section language was changed to replace ‘termination’ with ‘unenrollment’.
Section M. (Voice Assistants: Alexa (for personal accounts)): This section was removed due to project cancellation. Subsequently, Section N. (General Provisions for Digital Service) will now be Section M and Section O. (Digital Services Fee Schedule) will now be Section N.
Section M.20. (formerly section N. (General Provisions for Digital Service)): Language that referenced limitations on the number of electronic fund transfers that could be made each month from money market deposit and savings accounts was also eliminated because it is not currently applicable.
Updates were made to the limitations on transfers and use of digital services. These changes clarify when security limitations may impact your access to Digital Services.
No further action is required on your part at this time. Your continued use of M&T Digital Services confirms your agreement with these changes. If you choose to not accept the changes, please contact M&T at 1-800-790-9130 to unenroll in M&T Digital Services.
To see the M&T Digital Services Agreement, please click on the following link: M&T Digital Services Agreement. If you have questions, please call 1-800-790-9130 (Monday-Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday-Sunday 9am-5pm ET).