This affordable checking account is designed specifically for not-for-profit organizations of all sizes. Stop by a branch near you to open your account.
- Ideal for large or small not-for-profit organizations
- No monthly maintenance fee when you maintain the minimum Average Ledger Balance of $500
- No charge for first 50 transaction items, per month
- Overdraft protection available
- ATM, telephone and online access
- No charge for currency deposited
- Comes with an M&T Business Debit Card with chip technology
Monthly Maintenance Fee
$7.50 unless the minimum $500 Average Ledger Balance is maintained or if the account is enrolled in electronic statement delivery and does not receive paper statements, the monthly maintenance fee will be waived.
Return of Check Image Statement Fee
$4.00 per month
Additional Transaction Items Fee
$0.50 per transaction, in excess of first 50 checks paid, checks deposited, deposit tickets (whether physical or created virtually in connection with an ATM, mobile, remote check deposit or other electronic deposit), ACH credits and ACH debits
Is this product right for your organization?
This product is best for the following organizations:
Not-for-profit organizations of any size
How to Open an Account
You can stop by your nearest M&T Bank branch, and a Relationship Banker will help you open an account.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- All applicants are subject to review of past account handling and verification of the information provided
- Business documentation may be required depending on business ownership structure (please contact a branch associate for details)
How do I open Non-Profit Checking account?
Please stop by an M&T Bank branch near you. An M&T Relationship Manager will be happy to walk you through the options we offer specifically to not-for-profit organizations
Can I get a debit card with my organization’s logo?
Absolutely. You can request an M&T Custom Card with your organization’s logo, imagery or photo of your choice.