M&T Online Banking for Business
Managing your time is just as critical as managing your money – we make it easier to do both.
Spend less time banking and more time running your business.
With easy access to account information, a simplified design and tools to manage multiple users, our online banking platform is built for your business.
Get powerful tools and services at no additional M&T cost.
- View detailed balance and transaction information
- Transfer funds between eligible M&T accounts
- Make M&T loan and credit line payments
- Receive electronic statements and notices (View Demo)
- Grant access to multiple users (View Demo)
- Link your personal M&T accounts (View Demo)
- Online & Mobile Bill Pay for sending and tracking multiple payments (View Demo)
- Deposit checks conveniently from your iPhone® or Android™ device with the M&T Mobile Banking App (View Demo)
- Manage credit cards (View Demo)
Want to do more? Enroll in M&T Direct Connect.
M&T Direct Connect allows you to easily transfer financial information between your M&T Online Banking accounts and Intuit Quicken® or QuickBooks® financial management software
Certain fees and restrictions apply.
See how it works.
Enroll in Online Banking for Business.
Enrollment takes just minutes.
Download the M&T mobile app to your phone.
FAQs - Online Banking
How much does Online Banking cost?
- There is no charge for enrolling in or using Online Banking. However, there are fees associated with optional services offered through Online Banking. Please refer to the Digital Service Fees in the M&T Digital Services Agreement. Also, please note that, depending on how you access the services, your mobile carrier's text messaging and data charges may apply.
What security measures are in place?
- At M&T Bank, we are committed to helping you protect your personal and financial information. Review our M&T Assurance for Online and Mobile Services to learn more.
- We recommend that you take steps to safeguard your information, such as using a unique User ID and passcode for each financial institution. For tips on how to further protect yourself, visit our Security Center.