Solutions for Attorneys & Law Firms
Law firms and attorneys have unique needs that require specialized financial services – M&T can help.
Customized Solutions for Attorneys & Law Firms
Whether you're considering partner capital financing, a buy-out or relocating your firm, we'll walk you through your options, including:
- Working capital lines of credit to support operations, one-time expenses and partner tax planning
- Commercial mortgages to finance office space
- Equipment financing and leasehold improvement financing
- Partner capital financing and buyout financing
- Capital markets investment banking services and advice
- Robust operating, payroll and escrow accounts
- Flexible IOLA and IOLTA trust accounts
Additional Products & Services
- Nota, a digital tool that allows qualified M&T attorney customers who have IOLA/IOLTA accounts to easily organize and reconcile client funds in real-time.
- ACH and Lockbox Services to relieve you of the administrative burden of regular rent payments
- Remote check deposit to help deposit funds into your account without leaving the office
- Merchant services to reduce operational and administrative expenses
- Fraud protection solutions to help protect your deposit accounts from unauthorized transactions
Personal Financial Solutions
In addition to your firm's goals, you can work with M&T professionals on your own financial future. M&T Securities, Inc. offers non-deposit investments, insurance solutions, and financial and retirement planning.
Local Relationship Management
At M&T, we work hard to understand what's important to you and your firm. We make sure banking decisions regarding your business are made locally, with a dedicated Relationship Manager who anticipates your future needs and is dedicated to helping you improve your business.
The M&T Advantage
Our comprehensive business approach gives you access to financial products and discounted business services that can help you manage your cash flow, accept payments and disburse funds – all while saving you time and money.