Monthly Maintenance Fee
Waived if at least one of the requirements below is met:
- Maintain $10,000 monthly Average Ledger Balance
- Maintain $25,000 Average Ledger Balance between checking & savings
- Make $2,000 in purchases on a linked M&T Business Credit Card
- Deposit proceeds from your M&T Bank Merchant Service account into this account
- No charge for first 500 transaction items and first $20,000 currency deposited or supplied per month
- Earn a preferred relationship rate on a Commercial Savings Account when linked to Tailored Business Checking
There is no monthly maintenance fee if requirements are met, but other transaction and service fees, including insufficient funds (NSF) and overdraft fees, may apply.
$20.00 per month, unless the Average Ledger Balance is $10,000 or more.
$20.00 per month, unless the sum of the Average Ledger Balances of the account and any linked Commercial Savings account is $25,000 or more.
$20.00 per month, unless the purchases made on a linked M&T Business Credit Card or M&T Business Rewards Credit Card totaled $2,000 or more in the credit card statement cycle ending in that month.
$20.00 per month, unless there is 1 or more deposits of M&T Merchant Services Proceeds into the account.
Transaction items are checks paid, checks deposited, deposit tickets (whether physical or created virtually in connection with an ATM, mobile, remote check deposit or other electronic deposit), ACH credits and ACH debits. Additional transaction fees may vary.
Fees for additional currency deposited or supplied are $0.25/$100.
To have qualified for this relationship annual interest rate, a Commercial Savings account and M&T Tailored Business Checking must be opened under the same account owner with a minimum balance of $100.00. Annual interest rate will be applicable to deposits less than $1,000,000. Commercial Savings is a variable-rate account; accordingly, the interest rate may change. The interest rate will be set by M&T Bank at its discretion without reference to any index, formula or schedule.