Borrow with confidence
Let M&T navigate the ins and outs of SBA requirements. A nationally recognized Top 10 SBA lender, we can help manage your loan application process.
A clear path for your growing needs
Advantages of an SBA loan
- New and established businesses can apply
- Flexibility in use of funds, such as renovations or working capital
- Ability to finance goodwill and intangible assets
- Longer repayment terms than traditional bank loans
- No prepayment penalties for terms under 15 years
- SBA guarantee fees waived up to $500,000
Business types we’ve helped
Top questions, answered by our experts
What is the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)?
Some examples of when guarantees are required are:
- In business less than 2 years
- High risk industries
- Collateral shortfalls
- Longer maturity than conventional credit offers
Why choose M&T Bank for SBA financing solutions?
What’s the first step in applying for an SBA loan?
How long does the application process take? When can we close?
Partner with M&T Bank
Partner with an expert in businesses like yours. Whether you’re a start-up without a proven credit history or an established business that can qualify for the most competitive rates, M&T has a financing solution right for you. Book an appointment with your nearest branch in person, on the phone or by video.