Streamline your banking with convenience and peace of mind.
M&T’s online statements and notices allow you to conveniently access up to seven years of bank account statements and notices for many of your M&T accounts.
Online statements and notices are the same as the paper versions you receive in the mail and can be printed or saved on your computer.
When you enroll in this complimentary service you’ll enjoy:
- Easy record keeping. View statements and notices online and print or save copies to your computer
- Faster statement access. Receive statements and notices online before paper versions are sent in the mail
- Access all eligible accounts. View all of your eligible account statements and notices nearly any time through your computer
- Reduce clutter. Help preserve the environment and say goodbye to paper shredding and archiving
Peace of Mind
- Increased security. Help reduce the risk of identity theft by limiting mail delivery of sensitive financial information
- Email alerts. Receive email notifications when your statements and notices are ready to view online
- Archived records. Keep track of important account information by accessing up to seven years of statements and notices
- Links to view cleared checks. Statements that you receive online for your checking account(s) include links to view the front and back of your cleared checks
Follow these easy steps to sign up for M&T’s statements and notices online:
For Checking, Savings, CDs, Credit Cards, Mortgages, Installment Loans, Lines of Credit and Home Equity Accounts:
Already enrolled in Online Banking?
Select “Update Delivery Settings” from the Accounts menu.
Log In and Sign Up >
Don’t have an Online Banking account?
Sign up for statements and notices online during Online Banking Enrollment.
Enroll in Online Banking >
Need help? Call 1-800-790-9130.
Electronic statements are available for M&T checking, savings, CDs, credit cards, installment loans, lines of credit, mortgages and home equity accounts. Electronic documents are available for cleared checks, CD and IRA renewal and maturity notices, as well as insufficient funds notices.
M&T’s eDocument Service requires Internet or data access.
Storage for electronic statements if accessed via M&T Online Banking: up to 7 years for checking, savings, CDs, credit cards, installment loans, lines of credit, mortgages and home equity accounts. For most accounts, by enrolling in M&T's online statements and notices, you will no longer receive paper statements. You may, however, switch back to paper at any time.