Get timely balance, transaction and security updates sent right to your email or mobile device.
Stay secure with M&T Alerts through email, text or app notification.
Choose the email, text or app notification alerts that matter most to you and receive important account information without logging in to M&T Online or Mobile Banking.
Track balances and get warnings about account activity.
- Low balance notices
- Daily or weekly available balance updates
- Posted deposits & withdrawals
- Security alerts
- Debit card purchases
Two ways to enroll.
- Online Banking. Log in to Online Banking and select M&T Bank Alerts under Services
- Mobile Banking. Log in to the M&T Mobile App and select M&T Alerts from the Menu
Not enrolled in M&T Online Banking?
Get started today.
Download our app for iPhone®or Android™
FAQs - Online Banking
How much does Online Banking cost?
- There is no charge for enrolling in or using Online Banking. However, there are fees associated with optional services offered through Online Banking. Please refer to the Digital Service Fees in the M&T Digital Services Agreement. Also, please note that, depending on how you access the services, your mobile carrier's text messaging and data charges may apply.
What security measures are in place?
- At M&T Bank, we are committed to helping you protect your personal and financial information. Review our M&T Assurance for Online and Mobile Services to learn more.
- We recommend that you take steps to safeguard your information, such as using a unique User ID and passcode for each financial institution. For tips on how to further protect yourself, visit our Security Center.