Technology Internship Program
Learn how the Technology Internship program could help you gain real-world experience as you launch your technology career.
What You Can Expect
The Technology Internship program is designed for students interested in getting hands-on experience with software development for a company that values its employees. We’re looking for talented individuals that have a passion for coding and continual learning, as well as the desire to contribute and engage with the community.
Technology Internship Program Benefits
- 10-week, full-time summer internship for school credit
- Challenging, project-based program
- Collaborative work environment
- Dedicated Program Advisor
- Project mentor
- Technology Senior Leadership Sponsor
- Networking events and opportunities
- Volunteer and community related activities
- Prequalification for our full-time Technology Development Program
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields
- Other majors considered with strong coding background, interest in software engineering or a STEM-based focus
- Authorization to work in the U.S. on a full-time, permanent basis without additional sponsorship
What it Takes
- Desire to make a valuable contribution – make your work matter
- Motivation to expand existing skills through real-life experience
- Question status quo
- Critical thinker
- Comfortable taking initiative and enabling results
- Unique approach to problem solving
- Collaborative spirit
- Interest in building relationships and networking
Apply for the Technology Internship Program today.
Ready to build your future with M&T Tech? Please apply through our Workday application.