Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Experience an alternative service to paper checks and wire transfers that can bring your business increased efficiency and decreased costs.
Why choose ACH?
With ACH you can manage:
- Direct deposit of payroll, corporate dividend payments and expense reimbursement payments
- Corporate payments to vendors and suppliers
- Electronic tax payments
- Pre-authorized debits for recurring payments such as insurance premiums or rent collection
- Payment instructions via Treasury Center or direct transmission
We'll help you get set up.
M&T's dedicated implementation specialists will assist you with all the technical components of ACH origination – including setup. And we'll help answer any questions you may have along the way.
Setup time can vary depending on the ACH origination method you've selected. Treasury Center typically takes less time than a direct transmission, which requires file testing.
What can M&T's ACH Services do for you?
Aside from reducing administrative costs and streamlining your day-to-day workflow, you can enjoy benefits including:
- Easier account reconciliation and fewer check processing charges
- Reduced time spent preparing checks for dividends, reimbursements and routine payments
- No more damaged, lost or stolen checks
- Making employees' pay automatically available by 8am ET on payday with direct deposit of payroll
- An ACH debit filter product that allows users to limit third-party debits on their account to pre-authorized parties
Take the next step.
To learn more about ACH, or to enroll, please call 1-800-724-2240 (Monday–Friday 8am–6pm ET) to speak to one of our experienced Treasury Management Service Team Representatives, or contact your dedicated M&T Relationship Manager.