Private Placement Financing
Save time, lower expenses, enjoy lower all-in cost and greater financial flexibility when you utilize M&T's Debt Capital Markets Team to intermediate the private placement of unregistered, non-Rule 144A notes for your capital structure.
Raising Capital Privately
For companies with established track records and balance sheets, privately placed senior debt can play an important role in your capital structure. Whether your company is a middle-market company or a large publicly traded corporation, M&T Bank’s Team can arrange a private placement tailored to your unique needs.
We will help you navigate through all phases of the private placement process and will leverage our relationships with insurance companies and mutual funds to obtain the most beneficial structure and pricing.
Private Placement Advantages
- Longer maturities ranging 5–12 years allow companies to stagger debt maturities and reduce refinance risk
- Fixed interest rates and no principal amortization eliminate interest rate risk and create financial flexibility in the form of lower contractual obligations
- Custom-tailored structures
- A wide range of capital providers
- Reduced all-in costs versus public debt
- Longer maturities and fixed interest rates versus traditional bank financing
- Matching of longer term assets with longer term liabilities
- Customized disclosure options (including confidential to high profile)
- No SEC registration requirements
If you would like to learn more about M&T's Private Placement capabilities, please contact John Whalen at email@example.com or 410-244-3849.