Construction Equipment Finance
Strategic finance solutions in construction
Innovative, flexible construction finance solutions
At M&T Equipment Finance Corporation, a team of seasoned contruction finance professionals works closely with you to provide the service and support to help grow your business. We have financed construction equipment during a wide range of business and economic cycles, always serving as a trusted partner to our customers.
Equipment we finance
- Concrete Pumps
- Aggregate Equipment
- Crawler Loaders
- Dump Trucks
- Asphalt / Pavers / Concrete Equipment
- Water Equipment
- Off Highway Dumps
- Aerial Platform Lift Trucks
- Cement Mixers
- Light Towers
- Loader Backhoes
- Motor Graders
- Wheel Loaders
- Scrap Processing Equipment
- Demolition Equipment
- Skid Steers
- Sweepers / Broom Equipment
- Boring Machines
- Off-Highway Trucks
We don't just provide financing, we provide solutions
We are a nationwide lender that provides capital for equipment purchases, acquisitions and business growth to specialized industries. We serve the transportation, construction and waste industries with equipment financing and leasing services* throughout the country from our six operating centers.
Benefit from prompt credit decisions and flexible financing terms that meet the needs of your business. Our managerial and marketing staff averages over 25 years of equipment finance experience, with knowledge and expertise of local economic conditions and equipment values. We are committed to providing fast, responsive and customized service for all our customers.
We don't just provide financing, we provide solution.
You are leaving our site
Please note that:
- M&T is providing a link to the Third-Party Website as a convenience and does not necessarily control the content of, or endorse, the Third-Party Website, its owner/operator or any information, products or services that are made available on or through it
- M&T makes no representations or warranties regarding the information, products or services provided through the Third-Party Website
Such Third-Party Website's owner/operator may be regulated by governmental entities and laws that are different than those that regulate M&T.