Management Development Program (MDP)
Since 1983, M&T’s Management Development Program has helped thousands of bright and motivated students make a seamless transition from college to career.
What You Can Expect
- A year-long non-rotational training program designed to strengthen your leadership skills
- Direct-position placement where you can immediately provide value
- Intensive training in communication, leadership and introduction to banking that enables you to apply these skills in critical roles
- Access to an instant peer group and networking opportunities to help you learn and grow within the bank
Hear from our teams about why the MDP program and M&T’s culture is important.
Hit the ground running in a real role.
Work in functional areas like wealth services, finance, marketing, strategy & analytics, operations, or technology
- Bachelor’s (or MS/MBA) candidates with less than one year of full-time work experience or less than 6 years of military experience
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Superior interpersonal skills and experience in making presentations
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work visa sponsorship not offered for this role
Apply for the Management Development Program.
Ready to build your future at M&T Bank? Contact your college or university’s career center to apply for the program.