Through a wide network of diversity partners and initiatives, we are able to help strengthen the communities we serve and attract a diverse workforce.
A more diverse community is a stronger community.
In an effort to give back to the communities we serve and to identify and attract a diverse workforce, M&T has partnered with a variety of diversity organizations and institutions.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- BISON Children's Scholarship Fund
- Center for Minorities and People with Disabilities in Information Technology (CMD-IT)
- Consortium for Graduate Studies in Management
- Gay and Lesbian Youth Services (GLYS) of Western New York
- HBCU Career Marketplace
- MBA Veterans Association
- National Association of Urban Debate Leagues
- National Conference for Community and Justice
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Partners in Excellence (PIE) Scholarship Program
- Society of Hispanic Engineers (SHPE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF)
- Toigo Foundation
- Wounded Warrior Project
We also participate in numerous Diversity Recruiting efforts.
Supplier & Vendor Diversity
We focus on supplier diversity to help ensure that diverse pools of vendors have opportunities to bid on and secure supply contracts for M&T Bank.
Diversity & Inclusion Training
We offer robust diversity training and education initiatives for employees across our recently expanded footprint, helping our colleagues to better understand the benefits of inclusion.
Rising Leaders Development Program
We have implemented a Rising Leaders Development Program that provides a year of training, networking, education and other opportunities for high-potential diverse talent within the bank.
Build your future at M&T.
Join our team and you'll understand our dedication to being the best place our employees ever work. Search career opportunities and apply for a position with M&T.