My Mortgage Info
Access your mortgage account information online – anytime, anywhere – through M&T Online Banking. Make your monthly mortgage payment, request documents, monitor your loan and escrow account balances, and much more.
Sign up for M&T Online Banking to access My Mortgage Info and your mortgage account details.
All you need to get started is:
- Your mortgage loan account number
- Social security number
- Email address
My Mortgage Info helps you manage your mortgage account online.
Sign up for electronic notifications.
- Receive emails when a payment is received by M&T or when M&T pays a tax or insurance bill
- If you've signed up for electronic mortgage statements through M&T Online banking, you'll receive a notification when your monthly statement is ready for viewing. Learn how to retrieve your statement
Request information and documents.
- Obtain up-to-date payoff information
- Request a loan amortization schedule which can be viewed online
- Review and order loan documents – including your property appraisal and survey
Monitor your accounts.
- View principal balance, interest rate and a breakdown of your mortgage payment
- If you have an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM), find out when your next interest rate adjustment will take place
- Get escrow account information, including your current escrow account balance, scheduled tax and insurance payments, and information on mortgage insurance
- Review tax and mortgage interest information including taxes and interest paid last year
- See loan activity for up to 24 months or 50 transactions
- Sign up for Automatic Payment for your M&T mortgage to be paid via automatic withdrawal from your savings or checking account
- Make one-time mortgage payments
- If you've already enrolled in M&T Online Banking, access instructions on how to make a payment online
View and print “how to” instructions for some common tasks related to your mortgage account:
- Enroll in M&T Online Banking (PDF)
- Make a Mortgage Payment (PDF)
- Access Online Mortgage Statements (PDF)
- Sign up for Automatic Payments (PDF)
- How to Electronically Access 1098 Forms (PDF)
- Request a Mortgage Payoff Statement (PDF)
Update your account information.
Make changes to your email address, password, telephone and fax numbers.
Need more information?
To find out where to send payments, view our list of payment and correspondence addresses.
If you have additional questions, contact M&T Bank's Mortgage Customer Service Department or call 1-800-724-2224, Monday–Friday,