How can we help?
We know that many of you have made adjustments in your lives due to the impacts of COVID-19, and we're here to help you along the way.
Financial Hardship Assistance
We understand that financial situations can change quickly. If you have been financially impacted by COVID-19, we're here to help.
Request Hardship Assistance
Please do one of the following if you've been financially impacted by COVID-19.
- Contact us and let us know if you would like a COVID-19 mortgage forbearance at 1-800-724-1633
- Complete the Other Credit Types of Hardship Form
- Homeowner Assistance Fund — NCSHA
- Get Homeowner Assistance Funds | Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (consumerfinance.gov)
- Infographic: What You Need to Know About Mortgage Forbearance
- Consumer Federal Protection Bureau (CFPB) Resource Center
- HUD Homeowner Counseling Resources or HUD's Phone Number: 1-800-569-4287
- For HUD Loans
- For VA Loans
- For USDA Loans
- For Section 184 Indian Home Loans
- For Freddie Mac Loans
- For Fannie Mae Loans
Conveniently stay connected to your accounts.
We are available where and when you need us - in person, online, and on the go.
Personal & Small Business Customers
From the comfort of your computer or phone, you can check balances, send payments, make mobile check deposits, transfer funds, and more. You can even view short online demos to learn more about what Online Banking has to offer.
Security & Protection
Beware of Scams
During times of heightened fear and confusion, scammers are looking to take advantage of these situations. Their goal is to gain access to your accounts and steal sensitive information.
Look out for deceptive emails, texts, and phone calls that may look like they are coming from reputable companies, charities, or government agencies such as the CDC and WHO. Learn more on how to be aware of the different types of fraud so you can help protect your personal and financial information.
On behalf of the M&T Bank family, thank you for being our customer. We take great pride in being your bank.
M&T Money Mentor
Explore our online financial education center with topics on budgeting, credit management, and others to help you plan during this uncertain time.
M&T Money Smart
Organize your finances and create robust budgets using our digital financial management tool.