How can we help?
We know that many of you have made adjustments in your lives due to the impacts of COVID-19, and we're here to help you along the way.
Advanced Child Tax Credits
Beginning July 15, 2021, eligible M&T customers will begin to receive direct monthly Advance Child Tax Credit payments through December 2021. These Advance Child Tax Credit payments equal half the total credit amount and you will claim the other half when you file your 2021 income tax return. These changes apply to tax year 2021 only.
Have more questions?
If you have questions about your eligibility, payment timing, payment status, amount or how you will receive your tax credit, please visit the IRS’s Advance Child Tax Credit Payments in 2021 website.
- Homeowner Assistance Fund — NCSHA
- Get Homeowner Assistance Funds | Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (consumerfinance.gov)
- Infographic: What You Need to Know About Mortgage Forbearance
- Consumer Federal Protection Bureau (CFPB) Resource Center
- HUD Homeowner Counseling Resources or HUD's Phone Number: 1-800-569-4287
- For HUD Loans
- For VA Loans
- For USDA Loans
- For Section 184 Indian Home Loans
- For Freddie Mac Loans
- For Fannie Mae Loans
If you are having trouble making your mortgage payments, call us at 1-800-724-1633.
Resources & Insights
M&T Money Mentor
Explore our online financial education center with topics on budgeting, credit management, and others to help you plan during this uncertain time.
Explore Wilmington Trust's perspective on the pandemic's impact on investments and the economy
M&T Money Smart
Organize your finances and create robust budgets using our digital financial management tool.
Explore resources and insights for you and your family as you adjust to life during this time.